Plum Care DNA Advisor
Thanks to early detection, most diseases can be completely cured. Therefore, the latest trend in the prevention of diseases is genetic diagnosis. The Polish Stem Cell Bank in cooperation with Harvard Medical Brigham and Women's Hospital offers PlumCare, the DNA Consultant, unique on the Polish market. Thanks to the scale of our partner's operation, we can offer the lowest prices on the market.
PlumCare DNA Adviser is a comprehensive genetic diagnosis service for the whole family (at least 3 people). The technology used by us is whole exome sequencing (Whole Exom Sequencing). The study assesses the risk of developing almost 300 diseases. They include:
- hereditary predisposition to cancer
- hereditary problems with metabolism
- predisposition to cardiac problems
- predisposition to connective tissue injuries
- hereditary predisposition to epilepsy
- hereditary predisposition to problems with hearing
The report for the child includes 324 genes, the report for the parent includes 59 genes.
What does the PlumCare DNA Adviser test give?
The PlumCare Research DNA Adviser allows you to:
- Detect genetic mutations that increase the risk of disease;
- Detect genetic changes that could be passed on to children;
- Take steps to delay, control and even avoid the occurrence of a disease to which you have a genetic predisposition.
Who is the PlumCare DNA Adviser directed to?
PlumCare Research The DNA consultant is aimed at people with a family history of cancer, such as breast cancer, bowel cancer or ovarian cancer. The study also diagnoses mutations responsible for cardiological complications or problems with metabolism.
What does the genetic material look like for research?
After signing the contract, you get a collection kit for the whole family. The sample of DNA being the material for testing is a sample of saliva, so the collection is completely painless and does not take too much time.
Visit PlumCare website and register in