Who we are?
The Polish Stem Cell Bank (PBKM) was established in 2002 as one of the first stem cell banks in Poland. In 2006, began international expansion under the FamiCord brand, offering the highest quality services outside of Poland. Currently, the FamiCord Group is the largest in Europe and the fifth largest stem cell bank in the world.
FamiCord Group facts and figures:
- over 600 000 cord blood & other tissues units stored to date
- 13 laboratory facilities: Poland (2), Hungary, Romania, Spain (2), Turkey (2), Switzerland (2), Portugal, Czech Republic, United Kingdom
- 135 cord blood transplantations
- Almost 4100 patients treated with stem cells
- Cooperation with over 1300 hospitals around Europe
The scale of operation of the FamiCord Group is the best proof that we seriously treat the idea of family deposit of umbilical cord blood, and the material entrusted to us rests in a large and stable bank of international importance.