Help with transplantation and infusion*
The package facilitate the use of umbilical cord blood stem cells and/or umbilical cord for treatment - both in standard indications (hematological and oncological diseases), as well as in medical therapeutic experiments, e.g. in cerebral palsy. Includes services that will facilitate going through medical procedures before transplantation/administration.
The package includes, among others:
- consultation of a hematologist or transplantologist,
- HLA transplantation antigens assay,
- CD34 + cells and nucleated erythrocytes assays,
- cell viability testing and leukocyte count (WBC),
- examination of the number of hematopoietic progenitor cells,
- transport of material to any place in the world for transplanting,
- a discount for preparation of advanced therapy medicinal product from the umbilical cord,
- coverage of up to 2 days of hospitalization ( if required).
Recommended for customers choosing the Blue or Gold Variant.
* Infusion is a procedure in which the patient receives cells that do not engraft (e.g. in cerebral palsy)