Help with transplantation
This service will facilitate the use of umbilical cord blood stem cells in the treatment of standard therapy (80 hematological and oncological diseases). It will facilitate going through medical procedures related to treatment.
The package includes, among others:
- consultation of a hematologist or transplantologist,
- HLA transplantation antigens assay,
- CD34 + cells and nucleated erythrocytes assays,
- cell viability testing and leukocyte count (WBC),
- examination of the number of hematopoietic progenitor cells,
- transport of material to any place in the world for transplantation.
Recommended for customers choosing the Red or Navy Blue Variant.